Projectors!!!!

RatRod25

So was killin time on ebay and found these!!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PROJECTOR-LEN-KIT-Angel-Eye-E46-M3-TSX-H4-D2S-HID-XENON_W0QQitemZ310140443813QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4835cf9ca5&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245 They fit into an H4 housing and other style bulbs.. So some of us have aftermarket housings that use an H4 bulb, all you would have to do is pull the lens and install them, them bam you got projectors!! Plus there bi-xenon!

There is a guy who sell these ecact same projectors for tacoma's and there pretty sick!! It has a pretty decent cut off line, nothing like the TLs tho..

3.jpg

I think this is the right place for this thread.. If not could a mod move it ot the correct area please..

Edited by RatRod25
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the real HID's where you have a ignitor or ballast for each bulb...it doesnt say you get one with the kit ...maybe Im wrong....I think its a cool kit but damn cutting my headlamps up....I dunno

I bought projectors from an infiniti, so I can do the swap like norcaldime did.

I just gotta find the time to do it.

interesting, thanks for the link. you get everything for the complete swap. why does he need to know the housing bulb type, wouldnt this have to be cut and glued in anyway? i was thinking about mounting to a plate and installing them in the headlight location. that way i have no housing to modify. my z has headlight covers, so i really dont need a housing.