Wheel Fitment 15x8

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

will 15x8 with 0 offset fit under my datsun 2 door 510 with no mofications? stock suspension all around. i know its alot of rubber for a stock car but just curious.

well a 15x8 0 offset is no rubber....

:lol:

umm stock suspension im assuming means stock height? yes it will fit. might have to roll the rear fenders a tad but that also depends on what size tire you run. I have a 205 55 15 on the back and if i had my car up 2 inches the tire would barely clear.

so im gonna say roll fenders would be only thing needed

At stock height, 15's with 50 series sidewall probably won't even tuck rubber. You should have no issues other than the fact that you'll look like a Riced out monster truck!

Best suggestion:

If you don't know what will fit, set ride height, buy whatever will look sick, roll/pull/flare to make wheels fit.

I'm becoming more and more inclined to just build the car around a baller set of wheels.

riced out monster truck....lol to funny man ya i think ill just keep my slotted 240z rims for a while. i really liked those OG Sans...the ssr mesh replicas. maybe 15x7 0 offset. when i get the 510 on the road ill go see how they fit, i guess thats the only way i can really find out. riced out monster truck lol :lol: i guess i can i can put 12 fog lights in the front, keep it dirty, walk around with a helmet everywhere i go, and say its for rally racing. or get tires that fit

Aren't snowflakes 15x6 skiberdoo?

the other N/A ZX wheels are 14x6, the snowflakes are 15x7 not sure what the swastikas are

*edit* the ZX turbo wheels (snowflake & swastika) are 15x7 and the N/A ZX wheels (6 spoke & iron cross) are 14x6

Edited by Skib
the other N/A ZX wheels are 14x6, the snowflakes are 15x7 not sure what the swastikas are

*edit* the ZX turbo wheels (snowflake & swastika) are 15x7 and the N/A ZX wheels (6 spoke & iron cross) are 14x6

hmm, whats you source? I should have measured mine before I put tires on, dang it... the kurt hafer wheel faq shows them as 15x6 +12et, as well as the swasticas.

http://kmhafer.datsun510.com/wheelchart.htm