Green 4 Door SR20

Bat Fastard

Today I got the power steering res. mounted as well as all of the lines for it. I also got the turbo oil feed and return lines made. Made a mount for the rad. overflow tank and made the pipe from the air filter to the turbo. The rest of the day was spent sorting out the exhaust system. I wanted to have a small 3" in 3" out muffler just in front of the crossmember with an exhaust cutout in between, so I could go to straight exhaust on demand but, its just too much to try to stuff in there. Instead I opted for a 3" exhaust to the back side of the Xmember then a "Y" pipe and go to two 2.5" pipes and two 2.5" mufflers. I hope this will stil be quiet and flow a lot of power. Time will tell....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The exhaust is almost done. Got the 3" pipe made from the down pipe to the rear Xmember. Waiting on the 2.5" stainless and mufflers to finish. Re drilled the holes for the rear diff mount and installed some NOS bushings in the rear control arms instead of the ones from Napa. (they were slightly diff size) Spent at least an hour cleaning out the old fuel lines. Still a lot of little stuff to do but its getting close.

BF

• 2 weeks later...