77 620 Parts Truck

pharouh

I found this on craigsllist for 100 bucks. It's going to be a parts donor for my 73 I hope to get tomorrow. I plan to strip this like the turkey after thanksgiving. Cab and fenders are pretty rusty. Dash isn't bad,and has a stock steering wheel and a good set of seat belts. . glass is good,fairly new tires and stock wheels. No engine or trans.Was a nice truck when it was new,with auto and A/C. It took me an hour and a half to clean out the bed and separate the organic (ugh) from the inorganic stuff. found about 25 empty skoal cans and several bud light cans. Found a few goodies,air cleaner,relay,the other horn. I think we lost the grille on the way here. I thought it was in the bed. Not any more. Enjoy!

dat1a.jpg

dat3a.jpg

dat4a.jpg

dat5a.jpg

dat6a.jpg

dat7a.jpg

Looks better already!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey is the glove box hinge not broke , if its not would you be interested in selling it PLEASE lol . If you would sell it and its cheap enough maybe I could get it :lol:

Guess what? it is broken! The one on the left anyway. it's just setting in place.I can't sell anything yet until I get the other one done. you know how it is. Most of the A/C is gone,too. Thanks for asking.

Guess what? it is broken! The one on the left anyway. it's just setting in place.I can't sell anything yet until I get the other one done. you know how it is. Most of the A/C is gone,too. Thanks for asking.

Well, when it's all said and done if you have a glove box door, regardless of hinge being broken, I would like to buy it. Just please keep me in mind.

Thanks, Daniel.