1980 Datsun 310GX - NEED HELP!

Looking for:

• Driver's Side, Rear Quarter Glass (roll down)
  • Right-Front CV Axle
  • Windshield Wiper Linkage
  • Alternator Diode

This car is a little exotic. My VIN# is a bit strange, according to what parts dealers have said anyway, so I'm basically having a hell of a time finding parts for it.

The quarter glass that SHOULD be the right match for a 1980 310GX isn't the right match. It should be a long, tapered piece that looks like it follows the contour of the hatchback, but it isn't. It's much more square/triangle-like, and it rolls down. Hard to find.

Help?

Adam

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are aware that there's several 310 body styles, right? There's a coupe and a sedan, and 2 and 4 door versions. Because it's an '80 (or a '79, or 81, don't trust the title, trust the build date) it could have variations- they god a lot more squared off for '81, but the change happened in 1980. The main body is the same but a lot of little things changed (for one, they got less ugly in my opinion, one of the few Datsuns that went through the '79-80 "facelift" that improved it)

A 1980 might have 2 VINs too- the original Nissan type vin 9chassis number), and the US-type VIN.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.