Personalized tag

I took the project 620 KC title in a week ago to get tags and thought I would fill out a personalized tag app. I sent in as my first choice, DATSUN, second choice DAT 620, and third choice 620 DAT. Well, I got a letter from them yesterday saying they were making my new tag, and guess what, it's DATSUN. I can't beleive in all of Tennessee, nobody had already gotten that. Just thought I would share. I'll take a pic when I get it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the project 620 KC title in a week ago to get tags and thought I would fill out a personalized tag app. I sent in as my first choice, DATSUN, second choice DAT 620, and third choice 620 DAT. Well, I got a letter from them yesterday saying they were making my new tag, and guess what, it's DATSUN. I can't beleive in all of Tennessee, nobody had already gotten that. Just thought I would share. I'll take a pic when I get it.

Congratulations! Sometimes folks overlook the obvious.

thats cool, in Oregon "You may not use three numbers followed by three letters or three letters followed by three numbers"