Stroker Parts

Hey guys, I know I'm like a ghost on this thread, with moving and everything else I havent even logged on in like 2 weeks, So fail on my part. Anyways... I'm in a tough situation right now, and the only thing I have left to do is sell the stroker parts I brought up here with me. :( I'll probably cry when I hand them over but its my only option as taking care of myself and Granite (my pup) is more important. Ive done nothing but job search the last 2 weeks I've been here, and I've gotten nothing. If any of you have suggestions or openings where you work, please please please let me know. I can send you my resume, letter of recommendation for my last employer of 2.5 years... anyways... for sale is...

set of L24 Rods (pistons are attached, i never got around to pulling them off for desk ortaments) - $150 obo

Diesel crank, thats been balanced cleaned... kept in immaculate condition :( -$600 obo

Ported P90 head without valvetrain, I got it from a buddy that raced with it on his stroker motor - 250 obo

Any help I really appreciate it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I found a job, today is my second day so the crank and head are no longer for sale. However I want to go aftermarket for the rods for my build so still up for sale are some stock (forged from the factory) 73' 240z rods with stock pistons attached. $125 obo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.