WTB, used Datsun L-series rocker arms!

WTB, used Datsun L-series rocker arms!

Looking for used L-series rocker arms, must be decent condition, no appreciable wear or divot in the middle that can be felt sliding a sensitive finger across the surface. Need at least 12 right now, (will take how ever many you have even if only 2 or 3 good ones). Looking for enough to do 3-4 L-6 heads, 36-48 rockers total.

If you have rockers that you want to get rid of but are unsure if they are useable cores, PM some good pics of the wiping surface for the cam lobe. (Good lighting and a regular camera, macro mode, helps for those shots).

This is an example of an unusable rocker. If the rocker has the small divot across the middle, (in GREEN) but cannot be felt when sliding a finger across it, it still may be useable. If you can feel it, it is no good. If it has the wear depicted in PINK, it is no good.

Badrockers.jpg

Contact me via PM or E-mail

braapZ350@hotmail.com

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys.

Megan, We'll see you on Saturday and yes, please bring rockers, thank you. please.gif Glad to hear you are making the move. hug.gif

Hang510, you going to the show? If so, bring a couple sets with you, I'll be there in the afternoon some time.

Hang510, you going to the show? If so, bring a couple sets with you, I'll be there in the afternoon some time.

Vehicles: 71 2 door - LZ24 / 72 wagon - LZ22

;)

in real news... :P lol

Iv got a whole box for ya :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.