New guy, new project

FlowBench

Was this the truck in Beaverton? If it was, good catch. I was hoping it wasn't going to go to scrap.

I have a 5spd if you are in the market. Uninstalled and ready to take. Lemme know. It was in my 521 when I had a L16 in it.

-Brian

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name=

Yeah' date=' Im leaning gasser route. Something about a ill handling, wheelstanding death trap is so attractive.

Im from oregon. Picked up the truck in molalla.

I'll check out the faq right now.[/quote]

your killing me man! Go GASSER!!! thats what I am doing with my 76. MAS straight axle, I have a 9" already, hoping to install the engine next couple weeks. GASSER!!!!!!!!!!!

lukey, have any pics of your truck?

my truck is a POS at the moment...planning on getting the 9 inch in next week, hopefully motor mocked up also...havent ordered the straight axle yet. I have one out of an early F1...havent measured yet to see if it will work. I will be getting pix of it all as I go. hoping to have it ready for next years racing season. by the way, that toyota pic is the reason I am thinking gasser...that trucks awesome!

yeah, the japanese can really build some bad ass hot rods. Some of the nicest cut up american steel Ive seen was built in japan.

The F1 will be a little wide but it should be a forged unit, so It can be cut and welded. Im doing the same to a '55 chevy front end. Im even keeping the stock chevy front brakes cause its 6 bolt :D