need help body swap 620 to 720 frame

I need some info on how hard it is to swap a 1973 620 cab and bed on to a 1984 720 4x4 frame. any help would be great. I noticed i would have to use the steering column out of the 720 because of the power steering. Oh I am keeping the z24 in it. The swap is not for looks for the most part it is so i can get the 4x4 the 720 cab is in bad shape my 620 is rusted out under it but i am fixing that before i drop it on the other frame and the mounts look to be the same for the cab. I am also doing a 3-4 in body lift when i swap. If you need more info just ask and i will let you know because i need all the help i can get. thx

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thx just wondered how hard it would be i almost have the 720 striped down and i only got it last night all i have to do now it finish prep work on engine bay interior is striped and bed is off

oh do you think a 3-4 in lift will clear 32x11.50r 15 tires on steal chevy american race rimes they are rubbing the finders now when i turn it some and there is no lift that is what the truck had on it when i got it oh i can weld i have access to several types of cutters and welders and plenty of metal i will post picks when i am done with it in to much of a hurry to do a wright up on it