Trade??????????...........!

hey every body, i have found my self in need of some 620 parts but along with most of us on this forum we have very shollow or empty pockets, so im thorowing out my skills as a small engine mecahnic, for some posible trades, i work at a small engine shop so i have all the tools and all the parts you can every dream of. so if u have a lawn mower thats runing like crap or a go cart that needs a little tinkering shoot me a pm and we can work something out :rolleyes:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*i need the top red retaner spring that holds the brake shoes

*ledt side seat belt clicker

^bucket seats

^nice rims

*visors

*floor mats

*bed liner

*the plugs that go on the floorbord in the cab

*= i realy need

^=would be nice

Man im sorry i have none of those parts

As for the break parts, rock auto has a brake kit with all that stuff for i think 4.99. Not a bad price. For the floorboard drain plugs. I dunno about those either, my idea is to just measure the width of the hole then find some generic rubber plug to pop in there. Or snag some up from the j/y

sweet home. i know there is a cuple in albany but iv never been to the jy and i need to get some money, how do they price things in th jy? for all my stuff i want excluding the seats and rims how much do u think im going to spend?

well springs are usually a toolbox item.

as well as:

left side seat belt clicker

visors

the plugs that go on the floorbord in the cabfloor mats

so basically the

$2 to get in is all....

but, it depends on what you mean by "bed liner" The hard plastic insert or the roll/paint on stuff.

bed liner

pull-a-part up in Seattle is charging $1 admission, and I reckon spring, 2 visors, half seat belt and plug would be about 6$. But other junk yards may charge more. LKQ in portland does, maybe $12 or so. Some will charge you $20 for the 2 visors and give you the small parts.

Wrecking yard is fun, give it a try. Some aren't helpful, just go to the next one. It's like a shopping mall for car parts.

Home sweet home. Hmm in my first house the wood-burning stove had Sweet Home on the door.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.