Noo-B w/ a pile of 521's

my name is Matt but most of my friends call me FATT. my wife and i are big into nissans and have recently picked up a few 520 and 521's. we both work for opposing nissan dealers and both drive only nissans/datsuns. some of you may or may not remeber me from awhile back but i never really got that active on here.

the wife(datsme)'s project is a '67 520 w/ only 70k on it. so far we've been kinda slack on doing much b/c it will be going to a friends shop soon (maybe) to be bagged and bodied to the doors.so far we have shaved the door handles, antenna hole, frt turn signals, rear side reflectors,fuel door, and a whole bunch of small holes in the top of the bed rails where someone had a camper shell on it.

mine is a '69 521 w/ L16 w/ 200k + - on it. the truck belong to my grandfather who bought it original. the cool thing about it that i never realized is at some point my grandpa did a five speed swap on it.it will need a good bit of work but for now the wife's 520 comes first

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Ratsun. There is a bunch of helpful people here. Nice trucks. I like the progress on the 520.

Did you shave the 2 round reflectors on the rear facing side of the truck? If you did and would like to sell them let me know I am working on a 66 520.

Edited by Charlie69
Typo
Welcome to Ratsun. There is a bunch of helpful people here. Nice trucks. I like the progress on the 520.

Did you shave the 2 round reflectors on the rear facing side of the truck? If you did and would like to sell them let me know I am working on a 66 520.

i may still have them, i'll check and see,but i dont remeber what kind of condition they were in