exterior door handles

dayton100

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the 510 the front handles are only front and they interchange with 2dr or 4dr

The rear handles are only rear and are interchangeable between wagon or sedan. The left and right handles can be swapped to either side of you move the tab that makes the handle do its job (dunno what the correct name of the tab is). The tab is secured with a 'e' clip. You will find the tab is usually really rusty and very fragile. Its also super hard to get unhooked.

• 2 months later...

Outside door handle assy. part numbers are right front-80605-23100, left front-80606-23100, right rear-82605-23101, supers 82605-23100, left rear-82606-23101, supers 82606-23100. I do not think they can be swapped from side to side, but the fronts are the same for 2door and 4 door.

On the 510 the front handles are only front and they interchange with 2dr or 4dr

The rear handles are only rear and are interchangeable between wagon or sedan. The left and right handles can be swapped to either side of you move the tab that makes the handle do its job (dunno what the correct name of the tab is). The tab is secured with a 'e' clip. You will find the tab is usually really rusty and very fragile. Its also super hard to get unhooked.

I broke my drivers handle the other day, I had to switch it out with a passenger handle I had. That stupid "rod" is a bitch to get out!! in the I was victorious :D

• 2 weeks later...