My Datsun

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

did a whole bunch of stuff to the truck took it on a test drive (longest one so far) the carb was hating life the rear end made all kinds of noises under a load past 2nd gear, so i drained it and was cream colored (i drained and filled it less then 1 mile ago lol) the tranny might have been making noise i couldnt tell i do need to adjust it so it will fully disengage. not to mentionthat now for some reason my left blinker wont work. yesterday was not a good day lol. im buying a new truck lol, a daily driven 521 from a club member. i could either throw a bunch of money at this thing and not be done in time for any show i want to go to or just buy this other truck swap parts over and be done for the summer. now my only dilema, should i sell my truck or keep it for the parts i know ill need for my project

People were looking at that swamp cooler, poor mans air conditioning, I have 2/60 air conditioning myself.:unsure: It is a good looking truck, except for the dash, that looked like a dry lake bed, really dry.:lol: Did you get that dash? Can't wait to see what it looks like by the blue lake meet, as nismo dr says, moar loawer:lol:, or something like that. :cool:

So that is where the line is drawn, when you start dragging on the ground it will be low enough? For some reason I don't quite beleave you. :lol: :lol: When I have seen a tan interior the dash was tan, otherwise all the rest I've seen are dark gray, white, blue, green, even red trucks had a dark gray top dash piece, and the lower part was always the color of the truck. Are you going to change the color of the truck?

Even when u start dragging its not low enough thats when u start body dropping lol. Im not sure if im going to change the color or not I wanted to paint it 1970 coca cola red witht the datsun stripe on the side saying datsun but in coca cola font but this blue is growing on me I need to make some decisions soon lol

Even when u start dragging its not low enough thats when u start body dropping lol. Im not sure if im going to change the color or not I wanted to paint it 1970 coca cola red witht the datsun stripe on the side saying datsun but in coca cola font but this blue is growing on me I need to make some decisions soon lol

Coca cola red or the blue it is now, the dash top would have been dark gray(dark silver), get everything fixed that needs it, and everything modified that is planned,:cool: by then you'll have the color picked. Is there such a color as road rash?:lol: