Need a 620 spare tire crank - anybody got an extra before I go to a bunch of work

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've got the rods that go undernieth the truck but not the handle to crank them. handles are hard to come by.

crank handle connect together, or how far past the license plate bracket the long rod extends - any chance you could add a bit more descriptive info or post a photo?

I normally use a 1/2 inch drive "T" handle, short extension and socket for a lug wrench anyway, so I'm thinking that if the rod extends far enough back, maybe a lug nut could be welded to it so it could be used with the T handle lug wrench to raise & lower the spare.....

crank handle connect together, or how far past the license plate bracket the long rod extends - any chance you could add a bit more descriptive info or post a photo?

I normally use a 1/2 inch drive "T" handle, short extension and socket for a lug wrench anyway, so I'm thinking that if the rod extends far enough back, maybe a lug nut could be welded to it so it could be used with the T handle lug wrench to raise & lower the spare.....

the rod extends behind the back of the truck. i'll get a picture tomarrow

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.