This was parked at work today...

I dont know. I personally like the look of it. I can understand some people think the original car is beautiful, but believe it or not, in our small little town in the northern california, there are 4 of those running around here. One of each color, red, white, blue and black. And they are all boring, except the white one. I think choosing to just primer a $250k car just says its just a car. Lambooghini Reventon, Ford GT, or Datsun its just a car and it was meant to be driven. Whats the point in having it if you dont drive it.

Beau great pictures, I wouldnt let it discourage you from doing the FLAT black though. you say it look worse in person tells me it was a primer black which faded and scuffs with the weather and sun. Maybe 71ka510 can verify with me when I painted true flat blacks with 20% clear it stays just the way you paint it. Nice and clean. Primer is unprotected from the elements but flat/matte/semi black is black basecoat with a variants of clear coat over it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once again it's not flat.

Close enough if its matte black, just a hair more shininess to it..

Don't get me wrong, I love a good blackout thats dull colored.. Just this pictures don't do those kinda paint jobs justice.

Might even just be dirt on the car making the pictures look off.

you are correct......they also sell a tru flat clear now, you add the flattener yourself, to your liking ( since paint is normally high gloss) but if you buff the crap out of the clear..... it will gloss on ya and never dull again :( we buff our satins in the summer (120 degrees in shop ) cause its too hot to spray gloss, it comes out spotty.......

Man is it that much too join? Fuck!!!!! Can a group of "outsiders" wait by the side of the road till they pass by and then join? A group of "ratsuners"/"Junkyardheros" race with the big dogs and actually beat them? That would show them!!! FUCK THEM! That would be cool just so you can pass a Lambo or a Ferrari. YEAH!

well, the cost is supposed to cover your hotel stays, meals, v.i.p. parties and what not....... and they give out the invites, to keep out riff raff and junky cars.... they invited the crew of jack ass for the publicity obviously......