70 and 72 521's selling together $1300 East Coast

I have 2 Datsun 521 pickup trucks for sale. The brown one is a 1970 and the white one is a 1972. I am selling them as a pair only. Here is the list of new parts on the 1970. NEW battery, starter, water pump, master cylinder, alternator, coil, dist cap, points, rotor, ballast resistor, spark plugs, head gasket, valve seats, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plug wires, radiator hoses, heater hoses, fan belt, thermostat, Kumho tires, back window rubber, Weber carb rebuilt, brake shoes, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, re-surfaced all 4 brake drums, headlight wire repaired, choke repired, tail lights re-wired, backup lights re-wired, tag light re-wired, underbody coating sprayed into fenderwells, radiator flushed, transmission fluid changed, differential fluid changed, brake fluid flushed, clutch fluid flushed, oil changed, horn fixed, manual choke on dash works. The doors lock and the key works both doors. Wipers work, everything works except for the temp guage. The white truck has one that works I just haven't changed it yet. The truck is lowered about 3 inches but is easily raised back up to stock height. These trucks were for my son but we decided to get him a fullsize truck after a drunk driver wrecked into our cars and house recently. All the work done on the truck was completed at my work by Nissan/Infiniti technicians. Call Dan at 704-654-0081 $1300 obo for both. I live near Charlotte NC

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 Datsun 521 pickup trucks for sale. The brown one is a 1970 and the white one is a 1972. I am selling them as a pair only. Here is the list of new parts on the 1970. NEW battery, starter, water pump, alternator, coil, dist cap, points, rotor, ballast resistor, spark plugs, head gasket, valve seats, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket, plug wires, radiator hoses, heater hoses, fan belt, thermostat, Kumho tires, back window rubber, Weber carb rebuilt, brake shoes, wheel cylinders, brake hoses, re-surfaced all 4 brake drums, headlight wire repaired, choke repired, tail lights re-wired, backup lights re-wired, tag light re-wired, underbody coating sprayed into fenderwells, radiator flushed, transmission fluid changed, differential fluid changed, brake fluid flushed, clutch fluid flushed, oil changed, horn fixed, manual choke on dash works. The doors lock and the key works both doors. Wipers work, everything works except for the temp guage. The white truck has one that works I just haven't changed it yet. The truck is lowered about 3 inches but is easily raised back up to stock height. These trucks were for my son but we decided to get him a fullsize truck after a drunk driver wrecked into our cars and house recently. All the work done on the truck was completed at my work by Nissan/Infiniti technicians. Call Dan at 704-654-0081 $1300 obo for both. I live near Charlotte NC

For some reason I don't have an edit button to edit my posts on this thread so here is my update. PRICE REDUCED TO $2400 OBO

• 4 months later...

Sounds like a great deal for an east coaster! Assuming they aren't rusted out. If you have the pictures somewhere on the internet, you can copy the url where they are located, then when making a post here, hit the mountain button on the toolbar, paste your image url and your pictures will show up.

I bought my 521 in NH for $225 and it was pretty rust free, but I've probably put $1800 in it, all said and done, to get it back on the road. And someone gets a parts truck here. These are hard to find on the eastcoast. I hope someone snags it!

Good luck!

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.