Parting-1972 Datsun 240Z

I am parting out a 1972 Datsun 240Z. It has been hit pretty hard on the right side. Not much for good body parts on that side.

Car has been sitting since about 1993. It does turn over. Car is complete minus radiator at this point.

Trades considered for Datsun 510 related stuff. Things like good bumpers, decklids, fenders etc. Also-I need a Toyota solid front axle from a mini-truck.

Location: Klamath County-1 hour north of Klamath Falls near Crater Lake

Delivery: Maybe. Ask....

Parts: Mild OBO considered-buy more pay less:D

Carbs and intake: Round top SU's-the better ones, complete with intake, linkage etc. $100

Air Cleaner: $40

Engine: Long Block only-turns over with starter. $100

Transmission: $75.00

Rear Differential: $75

Driveshaft: $50

Taillights: $60

Drivers seat: $75

Drivers door: $50.00-It is a good shell, glass is there. Missing the regulator I think.

Rear hatch: $75.00

There are alot of misc. pieces still there. The car is essentially complete sans radiator/ battery.

All parts are sold as-is.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not attempting to retire from the profits here.

There is a good chance that I will be up in the Portland area here in a couple of weeks and could bring some stuff with me etc.

Trades for 510 stuff considered?

Thanks, ROB

I will be up in the Portland area on the weekend of the 17th-19th. Happy to bring some of the things with me. I really would like to trade/sell this stuff off so I can get rid of the carcass. Lots of room here, I just don't want to look at it.

Multiple part discounts etc.

Thank you and PM me with any questions. I can send pics etc.

ROB

I am definately going to Portland on Friday. Please LMK if you want anything delivered to the Portland area. I can bring bigger items with me. Prices are a bit flexible if you buy more stuff than one thing.

Thanks, ROB

OK, update time. The complete carbs, intake and all the linkage are gone.

Looking at some fairly big OBO's on the larger items as well as potential delivery if your not too far.

LMK. I am going to start ripping into it later this week.

ROB

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Do you still have the rear hatch available. If so, does it have the glass and can you send me a picture? Also, would you be willing to ship this to Florida?

I am parting out a 1972 Datsun 240Z. It has been hit pretty hard on the right side. Not much for good body parts on that side.

Car has been sitting since about 1993. It does turn over. Car is complete minus radiator at this point.

Trades considered for Datsun 510 related stuff. Things like good bumpers, decklids, fenders etc. Also-I need a Toyota solid front axle from a mini-truck.

Location: Klamath County-1 hour north of Klamath Falls near Crater Lake

Delivery: Maybe. Ask....

Parts: Mild OBO considered-buy more pay less:D

Carbs and intake: Round top SU's-the better ones, complete with intake, linkage etc. $100

Air Cleaner: $40

Engine: Long Block only-turns over with starter. $100

Transmission: $75.00

Rear Differential: $75

Driveshaft: $50

Taillights: $60

Drivers seat: $75

Drivers door: $50.00-It is a good shell, glass is there. Missing the regulator I think.

Rear hatch: $75.00

There are alot of misc. pieces still there. The car is essentially complete sans radiator/ battery.

All parts are sold as-is.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.