620 Tubular A Arms

Ok so Im working on making my 620 a 5 lug...so I bought some Can do specialties tubular a arms for a Nissan hardbody.Everything looks pretty close so I think I can make these work and he did them to accept Toyota pickup assy on the front....has anyone ever put hardbody parts on the front of a 620 and if so things to look out for?....Also I found a brand new fuse box for my 620:)

DSCF1387.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel I forgot I cut you a cut notch template for ya

Nah Im far from done...I got alot of ideas in my head still...but I did give a hint its going 5 lug

The fuse box I found on ebay from singapore $19.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=370210365576&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&salenotsupported

Edited by oldsklminitrk
LOL.....be glad you didnt.....my max bid was 100.00...lol I wanted that fucker....

I got yours on my phone it looked good

lmao I am the same when I bid on something I set a pretty hi bar to be beat , well congrats to the winning bidder:lol:

nothing as spectacular as some of the work I have seen ya do....some of your work Ive seen is very impressive to me

..hhmm....seems I didn't get the notification like I was supposed to. :(

Thanks. Of course......I try to only show you guys the good stuff! :)

i don't know if this tells or help you any but, I put hardbody drop spindle's, caliper's and rotors on my 620.

I thought of doing that too but I think Im gonna step to a 5 lug conversion I dunno why a five lug I just wanted to do a 5 lug for some reason

I know why you want to do 5 lug. The same reason I want to do 5 lug on my BD 620.

What are you going to do for the rear end? I have a Ranger 7.5" laying around. It's one that has the axle housing 2" shorter on one side, so It'll be easy to narrow.

I know why you want to do 5 lug. The same reason I want to do 5 lug on my BD 620.

What are you going to do for the rear end? I have a Ranger 7.5" laying around. It's one that has the axle housing 2" shorter on one side, so It'll be easy to narrow.

Well Im on the hunt for a independent rear axle so I can get the negative camber I need to bow the wheels in to clear the bed rails.

Well Im on the hunt for a independent rear axle so I can get the negative camber I need to bow the wheels in to clear the bed rails.

That's right, I remember that. I'm not dooring mine, just a 2.5" BD for me! 20's going to fit back there with the negative camber? I'm thinking 18's and 20's for mine.