My good ol' 1200

Hello Everyone. I'm a new comer to this site and I'm trying to get acquainted with everything here. I am a recent owner of a '71 1200 that is drivable but in need of some critical parts, i.e., wiper switch and an ignition switch. I did have a brief discussion with one of the members from this site but I may have lost him. If anyone out there can help me obtain these parts, and if there is one I'd love to get my hands on the electrical schematic for the 1200, I would really appreciate the help. I will be taking pictures of my car but it is at the garage where I purchased it from. so as soon as I get it running again, I'll take the pic's. Thanks in advance!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Aboard,

For parts, a lot of B210 and 210 Parts interchange with the Datsun 1200. There are new parts available at http://www.rockauto.com.

For information specific to the Datsun 1200 aka B110 might I suggest the following Link to datsun1200.com

http://datsun1200.com/modules/mediawiki/index.php?title=Datsun_1200_encyclopedia

Check out the body electrical system section and under W there is Wiring Diagram. Bear in mind that site is Australia so they are Right Hand Drive vehicles but otherwise alot is similar.

Hello Everyone. I'm a new comer to this site and I'm trying to get acquainted with everything here. I am a recent owner of a '71 1200 that is drivable but in need of some critical parts, i.e., wiper switch and an ignition switch. I did have a brief discussion with one of the members from this site but I may have lost him. If anyone out there can help me obtain these parts, and if there is one I'd love to get my hands on the electrical schematic for the 1200, I would really appreciate the help. I will be taking pictures of my car but it is at the garage where I purchased it from. so as soon as I get it running again, I'll take the pic's. Thanks in advance!

PICS!!!!

welcome to the site, fellow 1200 owner!

whats your 20?