WTT for KA stuff

Hey guys, new to the board.

I am looking for a Nice KA Cross member and tranmission mount for my 72 Sedan. Unfortunately I am broke. We have a baby coming soon. So I only have parts to trade. Just off the top of my head I have a Z22 block bored .040 with the RY6116 pistons from ITM engine components. I have an L16 Head that was ported and polished with larger valves. Nothing is assembled. I have what I believe is a set of rear calipers By Wilwood, if you want to do a rear disc conversion. There is a box of other new parts like oil pump and timing chain and sprockets. Just a bunch of other random stuff too. Header that should work for any L motor. Looking for anything for my KA, Aluminum flywheel, header, clutch, but mainly the Cross member and transmission mount. PM me or Email if you are interested. marioburke@live.com Thank you much

I will get pictures up tomorrow. its too dark right now.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok sorry it took so long. I was cleaning up the engine bay harness and soddering some connections. On the transport home some of the wires werent properly secured and drug down the freeway. ok here are some pics.

its photo bucket sorry.

IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5035.jpg

IMG_5036.jpg

IMG_5050.jpg

IMG_5044.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5041.jpg

IMG_5042.jpg

IMG_5043.jpg

IMG_5047.jpg

might be interested in rear calipers pics and price ??

Yeah im interested in the brakes as well.

I live in sac and can flip and weld your crossmemeber if you want.

I hadn't really thought about prices to honest. I figure everyone else is in the same boat as I am. The economy has everyone hurting right now. I would love to do some trading. or you can make me a reasonable offer.

I just want to take this out:

IMG_5053.jpg

Put this in:

IMG_5052.jpg

and make this:

bluewheels.jpg

Look like this:

ebay1011.jpg

nice i was wondering when i was going to see someone do a copy of the hotweels car, do you have the brackets for the calipers or rear rotors

I am sorry I do not have the rotors or brackets. I was planning on getting everything but plans changed. Trying to be 'responsible' with we little finances we have right now.

Here are the pictures of the Z22 block. if anyone is interested

IMG_5054.jpg

IMG_5055.jpg

IMG_5056.jpg

IMG_5057.jpg

Edited by marioburke
adding pictures

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.