My 1974 620

godoy

Well.. this is my truck, have own it for 3 years now, it has a L20B with A87 head, 4 speed traanny.. i guess stock carb.. i dont know much about this engines, but have never let me down.

100_1874.jpg

100_1875.jpg

some rust

100_1878.jpg

100_1877.jpg

100_1880.jpg

datsun :fu:

100_1881.jpg

100_1882.jpg

sound system

100_1883.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wlecome to Ratsun. I see the BC plates...do you live in San diego?

actually i live in Tijuana. But i have a bunch of papers on the glove box from the previus owner.. the truck was registered in Palo Alto California.. dont know wheres that.. there were registrations cards from 96 till 2006 the year i bougth it.. i use to have the old blue california plates but some assh** stole it from the truck.. sounds weird but people down here do that kinda stuff

ill try to take up to san diego to fix the rust spots in the truck, i had some bad xperiencies with tijuana body shops in Tijuana.. but who tells maybe ill try to do it myself.

nice truck,

looks real good for the age on it

thanks man.. i actually gave it away to my grandpa.. for about 6 months but he passed away.. so there i am next day taking it back home.. i was kinda pissed off for al the freakin rust in it.. when he took it i wasnt like that.. but anyway ill try to fix it..

Me likes yer truck:D Lose the big mirrors, bed-liner, step bumper & your good to go:D

Oh and the dual wiper blades too

thanks man.. you hate the same things i do :cool: ill take them away when i get the stuff to replace them.. or the money..

im selling my other truck to restore the 620:fu:

IMG_4031.jpg

Edited by godoy