Japan reppin ratty look

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing was in a mag? I can see it now. "Look at how expertly he backed into a telephone poll to get those luxurious folds and bends. And just like a custom shaved tailgate, this one does not open either. But who would want to haul anything in a show PIECE like this...."

Alls i got to say is Ponkotsu! and You shut face now!

your complaining like magazines here dont do rat rods. ahh yea thanks.

Alls i got to say is Ponkotsu! and You shut face now!

your complaining like magazines here dont do rat rods. ahh yea thanks.

seriously....cause what is ratsun then just a lazy attempt to restore a car. lolz just slap some flat black on it cause i dont have the money to restore it....hence the ratsun was born.

gay

All I'm saying is if you want the same look, go to the nearest junkyard and pull out some wreck that was once an obscure vehicle that is 30 + years old. While I dig old cars, and junkyards, do some work to make it look decent. You can get the rat look without it looking like it was in a fatal accident.

I love true rat rods, but I don't see any significance to this truck. Not trying to be rude or anything, I guess I'm just missing something but this doesn't seem like a rat rod to me, just a truck that has seen better days lol.

I think it only works in Japan, where that truck driving around would be unique.

Here, we already have a bunch of beaters, so it would not be unique here.

I agree