Auto to Manual Conversion: ok so...last week....

me, Josh (Lynchfourtwenty) and his Buddie came over to help with my Auto 2 Stick Conversion. I was surprised how easy it was! Took us a total of two days but, we started late saturday stopped around 9pm then started again around 3 Sunday and finished 10ish. anyways enough blabbing heres what you all love best. :D as you'll see that you dont see josh in any pictures because hes taking them...lol

A little picture to remember where shit goes. :fu:

carlostruck003.jpg

carlostruck004.jpg

carlostruck005.jpg

carlostruck006.jpg

carlostruck007.jpg

carlostruck008.jpg

carlostruck009.jpg

carlostruck010.jpg

carlostruck012.jpg

carlostruck013.jpg

carlostruck014.jpg

carlostruck015.jpg

carlostruck016.jpg

carlostruck017.jpg

carlostruck018.jpg

carlostruck019.jpg

carlostruck020.jpg

carlostruck021.jpg

carlostruck022.jpg

she's in and running like a champ I'll get some more pictures of it finally in josh had to leave early....

:D:D:D:fu::fu::D:D:D

Edited by ariascarlos1990
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no prob man, sorry I couldnt find the blots tho.

hows that flywheel grabbing? did you get it resurfaced or anything?

oh its good. We figured out that the ones holding the pressure plate worked for it. :D as for the flywheel I did get it resurfaced and it does grab awesomely good! :D

oh its good. We figured out that the ones holding the pressure plate worked for it. :D as for the flywheel I did get it resurfaced and it does grab awesomely good! :D

sweet :D glad those parts are doing something besides gather dust in my garage,

Id much rather see them get used on a good project.

[edit] nice, thing looks brand new again

sweet :D glad those parts are doing something besides gather dust in my garage,

Id much rather see them get used on a good project.

[edit] nice, thing looks brand new again

Sweet! Thanks again for coming out of your way to drop those parts off!

ahhhh yes this was a fun project very easy to do, just sometimes 30 year old rusty bolts can be a pain in the ass... carlos did u get the exhaust hooked back up?? skib, the only thing we couldnt use is that clutch fork haha its all good tho cause i had a spare :)

so is it like a whole new truck or what i bet it is.. i cant wait for canby so we can show that bad mother fucker off :)

i personely would like to thank datzenmike and ratsun for teachin me everything i know, if it wernt for good ol mike i wouldnt of known how to do this :P

ahhhh yes this was a fun project very easy to do, just sometimes 30 year old rusty bolts can be a pain in the ass... carlos did u get the exhaust hooked back up?? skib, the only thing we couldnt use is that clutch fork haha its all good tho cause i had a spare :)

so is it like a whole new truck or what i bet it is.. i cant wait for canby so we can show that bad mother fucker off :)

i personely would like to thank datzenmike and ratsun for teachin me everything i know, if it wernt for good ol mike i wouldnt of known how to do this :P

yup got the exhaust on but, where it goes into the muffler it rusted a hole so I have an exhaust leak now. I think there is still some air in the lines but, it runs and drives fine. I know I can't wait for Canby either! are you taking your truck or sentra? Thanks again Josh for all the help! I don't think it ever would of gotten done with you guys! :thumbsup:

np dude i like workin on shit, i learn :) plus it helps out a buddy an shit so thats a bonus im glad we finally got time to doit, its better to get the kinks out before canby instead of on the day of

umm i got some good pipe in my trunk.. im sure u saw it. its a few feet long an stuff maybe your buddy could weld it on... altho i saw he had some spare pipe to for that tweeker ladys car.. maybe u guys could fab something up..

Ahh, looks sweet, I bet you feel a lot better having that in, eh? ;)

That's what I plan on doing sometime in the future (manual conversion) where'd you get the clutch pedal?

EDIT: Who went to UTI? I think I might try to go there when (if) I can pay for it.

Edited by Weaver