SR20DET Radiator

vegas510

What radiator is everyone using for a 510 with a SR20DET. I know Mckinney motorsports makes one but I am not spending $500 for that low quality. Any parts numbers or ideas would help alot. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i found this

I have the DimeQuarterly issue with the radiator options, but require slight mounting and hose mods. There are guys selling real nice ones for a lot of money. I think 500. The article i have on it tells u 8 different radiators u can use, but some had the inlet and outlet on the same side. The article explains more. Buy it. The radiators are the 67 corvette radiator, 78-80 chevy monza or pontiac sunbird, 82-92 chevy s-10 v6, dodge omni , pontiac fiero v6, VW VR6 radiators, Griffin Scirocco 22x132 pro series, and the VW rabbit radiator.

The article explains each radiator upgrade and their opinions on sum of then. For example, how the hell u gunna find a 67 corvette radiator. BUT u might b able to get a upgrade or new oem replacement one for a decent price.