Longtail ZX 5spd

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Need one! After I get one I have no excuse to get that motor of mine slapped in. Let me know if one of you guys are sitting on one, thanks.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

I know, I was looking for an 83, but at this point, I just want to get on with the project any way I can. Is that the "condition unknown" one? Wonder what the tranny guys are getting for a rebuild these days?

I know, I was looking for an 83, but at this point, I just want to get on with the project any way I can. Is that the "condition unknown" one? Wonder what the tranny guys are getting for a rebuild these days?

lol only 83 5speed Iv got is in the ZX sorry.

ya, Im gonna try and get up to storage to bring it down to the house so I can inspect it, Iv never even stuck a shifter in and tested it yet.

Guest DatsuNoob
lol only 83 5speed Iv got is in the ZX sorry.

ya, Im gonna try and get up to storage to bring it down to the house so I can inspect it, Iv never even stuck a shifter in and tested it yet.

Well git on that shit!:D I may be interested in picking it up if it's any good. I want pretty much any working (non-truck gears) longtail 5spd, just to get that motor off the stand and where it belongs. Let me know what you come up with.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.