71 datsun wagon parts car

hey there will some come and get this wagon off my hands. it a 71 wagon all the glass, doors and suspension are there. it has NO motor, tranz and front fenders. for $200 you can have another project or a parts car so go ahead and give me a call on my cell 206-228-6813 anytime, best times are 8:00 am-11:30 pm

1987 suzuki samurai spring over with extended shackels and 30" super swamper tsl sx, soft top, runs and driver great $2800

datsun 510 1.50" lowering springs set---------- $ 80.00

sorry there are no pics and the car is in tacoma, wa.I got a car trailer

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could use parts for my '72 wagon but I can't take the whole car. It's near impossible to sell anything without pics, no one knows if it's a rustbucket or if the parts are all banged up. But I'm in Tacoma (well, Parkland) and if it was in better shape than my '72 I'd consider swapping my '72 drivetrain into it. Mine has roof rust. But all I really need is the rear hatch and doors to fix the worst banged-up parts on mine.

• 2 weeks later...

alright I would really like to get rid of this car, if you want the whole car you can take it for $150 but reply soon cause the longer you wait the less parts that will be on the car. the body is in pretty good condition meaning it has no visible crash damage, pretty rust free, no motor, no tranz, no fenders, no bumpers, intierior is toast. what are good is most of the dash pieces are there, has all glass and doors, brake/clutch assembly, brake & clutch master clyinders, complete stock suspension. also have some 510 drop coils for 2/4 drs car or wagon fronts, don't know how inches of drop all i know is that they are blue. let me know what you want at 206-228-6813 its really really easier for you to call.

also have some 510 drop coils for 2/4 drs car or wagon fronts, don't know how inches of drop all i know is that they are blue. let me know what you want at 206-228-6813 its really really easier for you to call.

did you ever measure the length of them for me???

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.