stealth bucket is home!!!

that was an.... um.... uhhhh..... errrr.... interesting, yeah i think that's the word, drive home. that thing is so god awful its not even funny. its hilarious! i'd say bumpy is an understatement. teh steering is WAY loose, brakes need a bleed and adjustment, and i think the valves need an adjustment.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

i have a bunch of work to do to make it a reliable daily but i think i can sort out most of its issues before the end of the week. i already have a console and stereo for it, threw on my black early grille, and topped up the brake fluid as it was empty when i stopped for gas. but all in all not to terrible. but the few goodies i did get with it made it worth the $$ spent. plus alot of stuff i can use to help my 73 later on.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you work fast. From wreck to new Datsun in only three days? Good stuff.

three days??? try just over 24 hours.

So, where are the pictures of the truck with the new grill and the goodies that came with the truck?

tomorrow. it'll be light then. but i will tell ya some of the goodies. Hella H4s (damn they bright!), weber 3226 DGAV converted to manual choke, Mallory monster tach with shift light and max rev indicator, drop blocks in the rear (although its double blocked. that will be taken care of SHORTLY!!!), newish tires, decent rims, lightened floors, inner fenders, rocker panels, bed, no radio. i dont think it originally had one either. i cant find wiring BUT there is some strapped to teh main harness. so i threw in my OE blockoff plate so i wasn't staring at a gaping hole.

this truck will most likely not be on the road for more than 6 months. the body is worse off than my 73 but the drivetrain seems sound. it will give me all my conversion parts for the long tail swap AND the L20B which i really wanted. the wiring its self looks really good, good enough i may swap harnesses when i do the swap. that way everything looks OE like its supposed to.

that was an.... um.... uhhhh..... errrr.... interesting, yeah i think that's the word, drive home. that thing is so god awful its not even funny. its hilarious! i'd say bumpy is an understatement. teh steering is WAY loose, brakes need a bleed and adjustment, and i think the valves need an adjustment.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!

i have a bunch of work to do to make it a reliable daily but i think i can sort out most of its issues before the end of the week. i already have a console and stereo for it, threw on my black early grille, and topped up the brake fluid as it was empty when i stopped for gas. but all in all not to terrible. but the few goodies i did get with it made it worth the $$ spent. plus alot of stuff i can use to help my 73 later on.

Glad ya got that one mopar. and to think me being all the way over here in idaho was the first to post that on here from craigslist.