I was wondering if other RAT bro's & sis are having the same problem I'm having ! When I send a person a PM , I type out message ( I'm not the fastest typer ) , get to the sumit message , hit send , it goes into this "please log in " message ! WTF ! I though I was logged in ! Log in AGAIN ,

but now lost everything I just typed ! Have to start are over again .

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ! If anything . HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- gbjoey -

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I tried checking my cookies , nope that didn't work either . So I took other sugestion of a time limit. (Like I said , I'm not the fastest typer) , made the PM's shorter to get them in faster . Sure enough , worked like a charm , time and time again ! Thanks Guys

-gbjoey-

After 15 minutes of inactivity, your session will expire and you'll be logged out. I'm not sure why it doesn't retain a PM after you log back in, it works correctly on the main forum. I've had this issue on other message boards; losing your entire message is infuriating!

I'd suggest ticking the "remember me" checkbox when you login. In theory it'll save you some grief, so give it a shot... Another thing that would work, is keeping the main forum open in a separate window, and reloading it every so often, before your session expires. Other than that, make sure to copy your text to the clipboard before sending it, as spiffinspudater suggested.