Seats for a 520

dibo

So I just got a '67 520 and although the stock bench is in surprisingly good shape, I'd like to swap it out with a pair of buckets... I know clearance is an issue in this truck (I feel like a giant when I drive it) and was wondering if anyone has suggestions as to seats I should be looking for... preferably seats that are easily found in my local junkyard or otherwise on the cheap ;-)

Thanks!!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard Pulsars are pretty slim. I'm putting Del Sol seats in my 521. They're really slim, but cushion well. CRX Si seats also good option.

-Brian

I have 92' to 95' Honda Civic seats in my 620. Bolted to the cross mount and had to drill the rear. If you drill make sure to use over sized washer to take the load off the small area. Make sure to remove the head rest it gives you another inch to recline.

ry%3D480

Edited by 72 327

Yes, this is the Truck from Julian. Were you the guy who offered $650? That came up in negotiations... ha!

At any rate, thanks very much for the feedback! I'll probably be heading down towards the border junk yards sometime in the not-too-distant future to see what I can find.

Just went junking today and found some 86 300zx seats, just like Mark's except black/gray... can't wait to get them installed! Thanks for the help guys!!

Your gonna like those seats. To make it a bit easier to install you can cut the tracks off the old bench & weld to the Z seats. That way at least the 2 outside bolt locations will be stock. Brackets can be made for the inside 2 bolts.

Your gonna like those seats. To make it a bit easier to install you can cut the tracks off the old bench & weld to the Z seats. That way at least the 2 outside bolt locations will be stock. Brackets can be made for the inside 2 bolts.

Good tip! Thanks!