SSS Round Dual SU carbs and A87 Head

Both of these items were pulled off of an L series motor swap back in the 80's that was imported from Japan. They were both ran on a Datsun 510 and are USED! The Datsun SSS Round Dual SU come with an intake stamped 220 that will fit the L16, L18 and L20 motors. They worked well last time they were run. The head is a SSS A87 head from Japan, the valves were redone after the last time the head was used. The head still needs rocker arms? Im not sure. Also there is minor surface rust that can be easily sanded off. The cool thing about these heads are they can be ported to whatever size you want and they are very small so modify how ever you want! I do not need these since I am swapping in a VG30 into my 510 and need $ for that project. Will ship if needed only UPS though since I work there. 400 OBO Make an Offer and will separate. Call or text Chris at (360)772-8874

I cant resize pictures and host them yet maybe ill try it later but pictures can be seen on Craigslist link http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/1118476109.htmlor emailed pm me if you want them

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would take 300 for the carbs since they are rare and come with an intake stamped 220. I would have to weigh it and see how much shipping is. I work for UPS so I get a 10 percent discount that I will share with you. Just pm your address and contact information if your interested. I would clean the carbs but I dont thing they need rebuilt.

Edited by chris-eightball
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.