Need seats for my 510

I need a new drivers side seat (atleast, i would buy a passengers side too) for my 510. Looking for WRX, 350z, Evo seats, something sporty yet comfortable that fits in with minimal fab work. Lemme know what you got and how much you want.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what I did, go onto your local Kijiji and setup an automatic Alert for the word 'Parting', with no category and watch for something that has the kind of seats you are looking for. I found this was the a lot better than watching for say the word 'seats' because you will get every thing under the sun that has seats and since people often miscategorize things you may miss something posted if you only search in a certain category.

I got several posts a day (In one email) and I just watched those for something interesting and emailed the people posting them asking about seats and I was able to find all kinds of seats in under a week. Many of the people who post the ads will have more than one car to choose from as well. I bought a nice set of leather Tiburon seats for $170 including the rear seat, sliders, everything. A guy offered me like new brown leather Audi A4 seats for $200 but the brown just wouldn't match my car.

Because it's local you can pick them up, pay cash and save on shipping. It was pretty much win-win.

Not mine but the mine are exactly the same, I actually started working on getting them in the car last night.

2003.hyundai.tiburon.20167708-E.jpg

Edited by oe3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.