Golden Gardens Caravans

DatDoug

Hey all! To get all on the same page your I thot I would make a thread 4 all the areas to let there peeps know where to meet4 the show on Sunday.:D

The South Kitsapers are meeting @ the Southworth store @ 8:45 a.m. and will be catching the 9:15 ferry to Fauntleroy (West Seattle) 9:55 in Fauntleroy and head to 99N to Elliot Ave up to 85th in Ballard and down to G.G. ETA: 10:45a.m.:D

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the address of the place we are meeting up at? Call me (253)224-1139. Love the caravan shiz!

Its the same place we met @ last year DaveO:blink: The little store just up from the Southworth ferry terminal. You should just meet us on the other side in Fauntleroy.

I am really trying to make it work but if I cant make it out to work on a certain datsun fairlady tomorrow I will have to do it on sunday. If I do make it I would love to limp around the worlds slowest dime...even though I know there wont be many if any 521s there.hmmmmm