Parting out 80 210!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave, I've decided against buying that '80 210 (at least for now). I like them but needs work around the wheel wells and I don't do body, lol. Also I have my truck to finish the motor swap, and it needs all my limited attention.

I did see another in a yard, I hopped the fence and some weird, shut in lady came to the door and wouldn't listen to me, saying go away, not for sale, no you can't look at it!!! Well fuck her. Makes me want it more. (maybe that's her plan?) Have to go back and try to find the owner... her son maybe? It's been there several years.

What year is it? I really like the older stuff. My pumpkn is the last of the 210s that I like. I do enjoy the late model suspension! 4 link beats the leaf springs of old.

Guess that 2 door 210s are my poison. Trying to trade my boat for a Super Sweet 79 210 that is on craigslist.(Oh Crap...Maby I have said too mutch)

Square headlights, '80 I think. Has four link suspension. The driver's side has been damaged and fixed around the rear wheel but it's starting to rust, and the bondo is beginning to show. I had to talk myself out of it for my own good (I really wanted it)

• 2 weeks later...