parts needed ASAP

mom backed into the front of my truck this afternoon but didn't say anything. so now i am needing a few parts. heres the list....

later radiator

front bumper brackets

straight valance panel (have a decent one but the bolt holes are screwed up)

possibly a straight front bumper (if i dont have one)

body mounts (or an idea on what to use otherwise)

i also need someone that can weld and is mobile. i cant haul my newish cab and core support anywhere as my truck is now not driveable.

please let me know what you have and how much. Mom is GOING to be paying for this whether she likes it or not.

Edited by datzenmike
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

straight and good??? how much??? SHIPPED!!! i am not driving to pArtland again anytime soon. cant afford it.

lol yeah its good i have like 3 : ).....shipped idk i will have to do some calculating prolly like 30 maybe 40

well I found a few parts but need a later rad as the core I have is a late one. my grille survived and I found a good bumper. I should see if he wants to part it though. I am still looking for a few things.

alright. heres what i have. not here YET but paid for...

radiator (leaks but its better than nothing)

bumper

brackets

cab mounts

windshield

so what i still need is the valance panel. and maybe a factory battery hold down???? (yeah right but worth a try).....

thanks guys!!!!

Edited by moparvwfreak
  • 1 month later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Dude!!! I've had a free valance on the for sale thing here for a few days now! I cant give it away, and I cant bring myself to hack up perfectly good parts, come get it, it's yours!

alrighty! i now have a windsheild, valance panel, good bumper, cab mounts, radiator, rocker panels, hood, and an EGR setup for the L20. thanks guys!!!!

no problem man, and thanks for the payment

I purchased 2 new radiators for 88.00 ea. that's shipping including. After I purchased the 1st one I bought another 1 for a buddy that has an automatic. It has the fittings if you have an auto. I have looked around for the website with no luck. Haven't looked very long and I may be able to find my C.C. receipt.

This was by far the best price and was a very good build, or i wouldn't have bought a 2nd one.

I'll keep looking because a new radiator is hard to find at a reasonable price.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.