Wheel question/input needed

cjr198car

3309444201_0239779cbe.jpg?v=0

Just fitted these 17 inch wheels (OEM 2003 Sentra Spec V wheel, used a half inch spacer, could space it an inch and squeeze a lower profile 215 or 225 width tire) on the rear of my newly aquired 510...check out the ice covered ground!

Anyone have a few good 17 inch wheel pics with tire sizes being ran up front. Im debating taking an inch and half out of the seven and a half inch rim. Making a six inch rim out of the Spec V wheel would correct the offset and clearance issues in the front. Is it worth the $150 per wheel plus shipping? Looking for a little input.

Thank you!

-Colton

PS has anyone ran the ROTA D2's in a 17X7.5 with a 20 offset? I thought that might be a sharp wheel with a little less modification (Im sure Ill still need a small spacer in the front or rear pending tire size and desired look). I can get a set off ebay for $600 shipped to my doorstep.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would say yes. Ive got a 17x7.5 with a 205-45-17 and 38 offset on the rear of the 510 pictured above with only a half inch spacer. Everything Ive read says you can put a seven inch wheel on a 510 with an offset between 0 and 25 with no major mods (you may need a wheel spacer or inner fender rolling pending size of tire).

I got this from a guy in Norway he said stock strucks but with coil overs.

He says they are 15x7 +25mm ROTA RBs

There was another guy on the realm and he had +12mm. but wasnt positive if they stick out past the fender as he added a spaecer and had Flaired fenders.

You run rear disk brakes. So Its really all in the air as what fits and what not.

I know Panasport 15x6 +22mm offset will fit perfectly.

510Lisa has ROTA RBs 16x7 +22mm and ask clayton(FJDATTO) if there is a spacer

As for size its either +12 or +25mm

But Im not positive!!!!!!!!!! But I do have spacers if needed. Wheels are on order. But remember my 510 is smashed and really wont know for awhile if they fit the fronts yet.

Zuum510 told me of this website as they do have the best prices shipped.

JLB motorsports

PS I had a 15x7 Panasports and it would not fit!!!!!!!

norway510rota+25mm_thumb.jpg

Edited by banzai510(hainz)