Minilites for trucks!

Not mine but thought someone may be interested.

Minilite style wheels bigs And littles - $450 (santa cruz)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: sale-1043845973@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Date: 2009-02-20, 10:08PM PST

Minilite style rims and tires. Old school look. 15 by 9 inch and 14 by 7 inch. All are 6 lug to fit early chevys, toyota pickups, mazda pickups. No lugs or caps. Nice and clean Tom at 831-588-4064

3na3kf3mfZZZZZZZZZ92ka0710c1833f01a60.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Agent, probably need to be bored out some to fit.

Motavated: Yeah it would be cheaper but then you wouldn't be running minilite looking wheels on your rig. :P I agree kind of pricey for them but heck maybe he'll lower the price if no one bites. If I had a truck I'd cruise over and check them out, I'll be in the area tomorrow....but I have WAY too many wheels as is.

Also that is one weird combo! The 14 are not as wide as the 15? So you will use the wider 15 x9 in the front and the smaller 14x7 on the back? WTH? That would look weird no?

I would like to have 15x7 in the front and 15x9 in the back or at least some 14x9 with some meat!!!

Also that is one weird combo! The 14 are not as wide as the 15? So you will use the wider 15 x9 in the front and the smaller 14x7 on the back? WTH? That would look weird no?

I would like to have 15x7 in the front and 15x9 in the back or at least some 14x9 with some meat!!!

Are you talking about the tire size? The size of the wheels are 15 by 9 inch and 14 by 7 inch, so the fronts will be the smaller 14x7 and the rears will be 15x9 which would make a nice staggered set. Granted the pictures look like the tires on what look to be the 14's are HUGE compared to the low profile tires on what appear to be the 15's...but I'm just saying get new appropriate sized tires and you're on your way!

:D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.