Valley Circle Super Car Sunday's

Z_Rac3r

There is a car "show" on Sunday mornings every week at the Village Coffee Roaster.

Super Car Sunday's. Every Last Sunday of the month. They actually meet every sunday, but the last sundays are the biggest. I've been going to this on and off over the last year or two Give me a call if you can make it, or want to meet up to cruise down there or maybe meet up and get food afterwards :) There is a guy there with 3 very ... unique Z projects, very well done, just oddball things.

Where is it:

Village Coffee Roaster

23351 Mulholland Dr.

Woodland Hills, CA 91364

Sunday morning, bright and early: Parking lot is almost full by 7am, goes until about 11am

Hundreds of cars ranging from classic exotics to everyday daily driver muscle cars, raced out cars, american + import + foreign... literally everything. Here are some pics to give you an idea....

DSCN1866.jpg

DSCN1860.jpg

DSCN1856.jpg

DSCN1852.jpg

DSCN1838.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

30-03-08_0842.jpg

30-03-08_0843.jpg

30-03-08_0844.jpg

Just thought I would share it with you guys since I've only seen about 3 Z's there EVER and wish there were more of us with show and tell projects ;)

This show will make you think ferrari's are boring.:D

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know these last few months have been slow there but at the end of this month it should pick up. Alot of these guys show up in the rain also, lol it happened once. I was there with my friend and his 68 camaro, which has no windows, due to it being a track car and the windows are extra weight... that was a fun drive home ;) :lol: