ka guys help!!

jesusno2

Well here's my delima (swap not 100% yet) I couldn't figure out why my pump would not come on so I called icehouse and we troubleshooted for a while and a turned my key off and then on and it kicked on and kept working. Well I finished up my intake today and got my radiator installed turned the key,nothing!! I've tried 100 time and it won't kick on. My relay comes on and has juice. I took a light tester and probed the ecu fuel pump wire black and pink and it never lights up! I'm think what I thought was a ignition switch problem,is now a ecu problem. Any thoughts on this? I'm so close now its not even funny

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well just checked my power source and my ground and came to the conclusion my fuel pump is NO GOOD! Its a brand new trick flow inline pump from summit racing. I'm gonna test it directly to my battery in the AM just to be sure, but I'm pretty sure its bad.

the second time my car was put back together, the switched hot would kill power to the ecu at cranking.

to make sure everything was still good, a switch was wired up to the constant hot that would kick power to the ecu and fuel pump manually so it would have juice during crank.

that temporarily solved the problem :)

I'm going to go through the wiring when I get the car down here.