1972 datsun 240z fs

I dont really want to do this, tbu I think I will be going on the road for work for the next 6 months or so, and I dont really want to elave this outside, and dont have much time to work on it at the moment.

it has some rust, the worse imo is the stupid small holes around the gas door. HTe pass floor as some, i've already knocked it all out and am thinking about welding in new floors on both sides although I havent checked hte drivers side yet. Rear quarters have a bit on the front lower half wheel well. There is one bad sport under the hatch on the drivers side , which is a easy fix and is only about 6 inches long. There is the usual rust under the battery tray but thats mostly surface, I poked hard with a screwdriver and nothing went through so she is solid. The good. The roof is perect, the car is super straight, hood, fenders, doors panels etc... No rust on the hatch either.

The car has a 75 l28 fi harness in it but not hooked up. I converted it back to early twin su's I sitll have teh n42 intake fuel inejctors and 2 fuel pumps ecu etc... The engine is also a 75 l28 with a n42 head with low miles. Other than the carbs, this engine runs very well. She will rev past 7k with no smoking or oil leaking. It has a allison electronic ignition. has a old 6-3-2 header with twin ehxaust with an h pipe. Sounds awesome even though she is pretty rusted out.

The chassis has bilstein shocks all around, polyu steering coupler, steel braided brake lines 280z seats along with a nice set of 240z seats. THere is only one crack in the dash which is near the clock.Stock radio nice center console, white interior black seats n dash. Rare old school aftermarket dual bulb h3 lights.

I figure 900 is a good asking price without the wheels, otherwise I'd like 1300 witht he wheels. Please dont try to low ball me. I will just as likely hold onto this if I dont get anyone who is serious about it.

240z-48.jpg

240z-l28e.jpg

240z-49.jpg

No that white spraypaint isnt covering bondo, just bare metal. I had started sandiung her down to bare to paint, but stuff happened and I had to cover the metal back up with some primer.

1972-240z-12.jpg

The bad spots of rust

1972-240z-15.jpg

1972-240z-16.jpg

Edited by City Hunter
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.