Nissan 720 Valve cover stickers.

Hi ya'll.Happy Saturday.Can anyone make these for our valve covers?If so.Can you make me some.The Nissan Z sticker is on Ebay for sale for 29 bucks and seller is in Poland.Not going to happen.This seller had the other sticker that someone here posted here back in 2015,but does not show it on his sellers page.Someone bought a Z sticker about a year ago and said it was good.Japanese sites have  the Z one but they want over 32 bucks to ship it.Nissan didn't sell the other one.Here is a Ebay valve cover for sale.

s-l400.jpg

noboco_nissan_z_240_valve_cover_sticker_nbc2400001_1024x1024_zps1jbifeer (1).jpg

s-l1200.webp

Edited by Thomas Perkins
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I changed my valve cover out over 20 years ago.Bought it from Nissan.Way before internet came out.Where the silver sticker with spark plug info goes is shaped different..Here it is.Across from oil cap.It has a different part number.They changed it.

20240305_122841.jpg

Edited by Thomas Perkins

There used to be a guy on the GarageJournal message board that could make stickers like this. I had him make me the factory stickers for an old bench grinder I restored years ago. I don't remember the process. He may be able to use a picture and you send him the exact dimensions, not sure.

• Like 1