Drop Spindles

LigerZero89

I have a question. I’ve been searching all over the forum and I haven’t been able to find a concrete answer anywhere. What all do I have to do to install drop spindles on a 720?.. I have an 84 rwd 720. It needs wheel bearings. I’ve also been wanting to lower it, so I figured now would be the perfect time to do it all. What all would I need to install drop spindles? If someone could give me a list of what I’ll need, and any tips, I would appreciate it!!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you…. I had seen in another thread that someone recommended swapping the upper and lower control arms off a D21 and using the drop spindles. However, like I had said, there’s no confirming wether said person did that or not, and no one has confirmed wether that would work. I would love to replace everything with new suspension, and if the D21 front suspension works, why not? It would probably make things easier in the long run. Plus I’d like to change over to D21 calipers and rotors….. if it fits without modifying.