Hey Y'all!

Hey everyone, I'm new to the online web pages, and I thought id say hi! I've recently inherited a wonderful little car the 1978 Datsun B-210. My father thought itd be a good idea to have this absolute beast of a car be my first car;)  

My father THE cheese tycoon, the famous Mr. Gouda himself, yes yes I know. but do not fret I'm just a normal person like you... Or am I? 

Being as this is my first car, I have a lot to learn about this beaut and cars in general, id love any advice or wisdom on your part, I mean I'm here to learn after all. 

And before I depart if anyone has any information on where I could acquire parts (or specifically a driver-side window) would be greatly appreciated!! 

Thank you, and I look forward to meeting you all! 

Mr. Gouda Jr. 

🤠🧀

• Like 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know when the engine: 10w30 Rotella T4, transmission: 80w90 GL4 and differential 90w GL5 fluids were changed last??? If the answer is 'I don't know' then they need changing. I bet this is an automatic isn't it. They use DEXRON ATF.

Welcome to Ratsun and Datsun ownership.

Well, thank you for the welcome datzenmike! Since my answer is "I don't know", I will get right on changing those things. The car has remained stationary for a bit because of issues with the ignition switch along with a broken driver-side window. But I do turn on the car every day and let it run idle for a few minutes. But matter of fact, the car is the 4-speed manual :D