1985, 720 king cab. Rear window size.???

Can anybody tell me 1985, 720 the rear window of a 4 x 2 is it bigger in the rear window of a 4 x 4? I just acquired louvers for the back windows. I waited three months for these because I wanted the one that has the opening because I have a sliding window and it’s about an inch too short anybody have this problem??Has Anyone had them?? they’re from willPack  in Canada?? well actually, I got them from SFX in Texas, but they came directly from Canada so they were just made an extremely bummed out!! They are  an inch to Short!!

Edited by 85 720 king cab 4x2
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Check this out.I have a 85 720 4X4 with sliding rear windows.I don't know if the they are different size.Here is a Nissan page on windows.If you look up the window seal.It only shows one.So that may mean,just one size for both types.https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts-list/1985-nissan-720_pickup/body_side_rear/rear_window.html?filter=(1%3DK%2FCAB%3B2%3DZ24%3B3%3DDX%3B4%3DF5%3B5%3DLONG%3B6%3D4WD%3B7%3DCAL)&diagram=797_B01 Here is the window sash as they call it.I had a new one put on mine not long ago.https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-sash-back-wndw~79710-10w10.html?vin=&make=Nissan&model=720 Pickup&year=1985&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=(1=K%2fCAB;2=Z24;3=DX;4=F5;5=LONG;6=4WD;7=CAL)

Edited by Thomas Perkins

Hey yeah I’ve been to that site , but no where does it give the size of the the whole window? That I can tell it shows all the different parts of it gives you numbers for all the different parts, but it doesn’t give you the dimension of the entire window unless I missed it ??? But thanks a lot I appreciate it!