SD22 service manual

Hello all,

I am currently in the process of rebuilding the top end of my SD22 and while I have the Chiltons that includes the 81' and SD22 engine, it doesnt have the specs or exact information specifically for the valves adjustment on the SD22.

I know what size feeler gauge is needed and all that but I would really like a copy or PDFs of the Service manual for the SD22.

Would anyone on here be kind enough to either share PDFs of the service manual or sell a copy?

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The FSM (factory service manual) for '81 will have the SD22 specs included. It would also be in the '80- '82? maybe '83 FSM I think. I have an '84 FSM and it's got the SD25. The manuals cover all engines for that year.

The FSMs are the bible for information from the Nissan factory. Chiltons and Haynes are poor examples of a car manual. They condense several years into one and they get most of their info from..... the Nissan FSM. So they are subject to copying mistakes.

Try e Bay  or https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1013724/Datsun-1981-Pick-Up.html