'82 720 tailgate handle escutcheon

SDP45

The handle on my tailgate broke in a different spot. I had repaired it years ago and it held really well. I sprung for a handle off of Amazon, thinking it has to be in better shape than what broke. What I didn't consider was my escutcheon. I could just put it back in as is, but I thought a replacement would be best. I can't find one, short of looking for an even older one off my parts truck. Has anyone been able to find these?

I had to look up the name in the repair manual. I had no idea what this was called an hour ago:20220415_202011.jpg

Dan

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That part is discontinued.I will keep looking,here is the part number.90531-11W00 escuhn.Was about 12 bucks.Your going to have to find it in a junk yard.https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-handle-escuchn~90531-11w00.html?vin=&make=Nissan&model=720 Pickup&year=1985&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=(1=K%2fCAB;2=Z24;3=DX;4=F5;5=LONG;6=4WD;7=FED)

Edited by Thomas Perkins
4 hours ago, Thomas Perkins said:

That part is discontinued.I will keep looking,here is the part number.90531-11W00 escuhn.Was about 12 bucks.Your going to have to find it in a junk yard.https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-handle-escuchn~90531-11w00.html?vin=&make=Nissan&model=720 Pickup&year=1985&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=(1=K%2fCAB;2=Z24;3=DX;4=F5;5=LONG;6=4WD;7=FED)

I appreciate the link, even though I may be out of luck. Or, I need to find a friend with a 3d printer who would be willing to knock one of these out.

Thanks!

Dan