Where is everyone ordering parts from??

Manilla Gorilla

I'm having trouble finding some parts for my '81 Datsun truck 4x4.  One of the main items i'm looking for is the alternator mounting brackets to the engine and the adjuster.  Anyone have one laying around or know of a good place online to order from??  I've wore out google in searching for it

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds fabrication-ish.  Also, the U Pull scrap yards might have something - tons of interesting and fun, if you have the time.  Post up what you need in the Ratsun classifieds, first.  Mayday to Ebay?  Is it a gasoline engine?  Which one?

Edited by DIY 1985
16 hours ago, DIY 1985 said:

Sounds fabrication-ish.  Also, the U Pull scrap yards might have something - tons of interesting and fun, if you have the time.  Post up what you need in the Ratsun classifieds, first.  Mayday to Ebay?  Is it a gasoline engine?  Which one?

Biggest thing i need currently is the upper and lower alternator mount.  Everywhere i looked they are discontinued or unavailable.  It's the 2.2L gas engine.  I got one off ebay but it doesn't fit right.  If i can't find a good original one, i'll prob just have to fab something or make this one work.  I haven't been able to find a scrap yard with the right one yet, but i'm still looking.   Hoping y'all had a go to honey hole to go to or someone here with a stash of parts.  haha