possible 79 B310 purchase

powderfinger

I have always loved the look of the 79 B310 hatchback cars and have the opportunity to purchase one. My worry is how quick will I get tired of driving something with 65hp? I daily drive an 85 720 truck now so I am used not having much power but 65HP isn't much.

Thought I would try to get some quick feedback from this forum.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 7/21/2021 at 12:09 PM, powderfinger said:

I have always loved the look of the 79 B310 hatchback cars and have the opportunity to purchase one. My worry is how quick will I get tired of driving something with 65hp? I daily drive an 85 720 truck now so I am used not having much power but 65HP isn't much.

Thought I would try to get some quick feedback from this forum.

If you decide you dont want this car, please shoot me a message.  I would pomp 65hp.

I decided to pass on the car, I thought the guy wanted too much for the car with the amount of rust the car had. Cool car though. I'll put a pic of it below. There was plenty of rust on the bottom of the doors, below the doors, and behind the rear wheels. You could also see the passenger side front wheel from the engine compartment. If someone was looking for a project it could certainly be fixed but the guy would have to drop the price a lot.

image.thumb.png.e1a9d50c4a1322e13aad3c5b01148135.png