'74 510 x 2 / '74 710 / '74 610sss

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they have been trying to sell that one for almost a year off and on. Of course for the general buyer the $7500 price tag puts it in a league w/ a lot of other cars. So not only do you need to find a Datsun fanatic, but one that would rather have a 710 that a nice 510. Something as nice as this example should be worth the price tag they are asking, but I don't see it happening. Even 4K might not get it sold. I LOVE it though!

262454-1.jpg

Edited by fisch

But I don't like white interiors, Yeah, $7,500 is a little pricey. $4k is a little more like it. This is the first time I've seen it. :)

Hey Fisch...How did you get the ebay PIC to post to ratsun? did you copy it to your Computer, upload to photobucket then IMG copy and paste?

Edited by Nicholas7620
ask Mr. Fisch a question

^^I click on the picture at the auction and from the drop down menu choose "copy image location" then paste that link into the image attach button here. So I never even have to download it!

Fisch typed :) ^^I click on the picture at the auction and from the drop down menu choose "copy image location" then paste that link into the image attach button here. So I never even have to download it!

OK I'm going to ebay. I'm trying here, I can't find "copy image location", working.

I'm right clicking, still working...:confused: hmmmm..

1) I'm not finding the drop down window.

2) I'm not sure what the double carets, you typed mean? ^^ :eek:

3)1974-DATSUN-710-2DR-COUPE-ALL-ORIGINAL-BODY_W0QQitemZ380072550630QQihZ025QQcategoryZ6188QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

hmmmm I got a red x.

I'm going to need a little more help here Fisch, I'm not doing this right. :o

Huh, I am not sure if it is a mac thing? (I am a mac guy) Or it could be a Firefox thing (that is what I use for a browser). But the 'Copy image location' is a drop down menue option for me as well as 'download Image' etc, etc.

Oh and the ^^ is just a way of saying I am answering the post right above mine. They point up.

Here is what I see when I click on the picture or 'control click'. (On a mac we don't have a 'right click', just one button.)

Picture6.png

Edited by fisch

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.