1976 710b wagon restoration/imporovements

Hey Ratsun community,

My name is Jordan and I am college student working towards my Mechanical Engineering degree.  My passion is designing and re-building  cars.  I have taken up the opportunity to restore this rare classic 1976 Datsun 710 wagon.  It is one of a handful left in the United States in restorable condition (that I know of).  I have been slowly working towards saving up enough money to start this project and I've had to unfortunaltely take money out of that account to help pay for my college education.  So here I am asking for assistance to help start my dream in the automotive industry with this "simple" restoration project.  Ive started a gofundme account to try to draw up some donations to help me get this dream project rolling.  I'm not asking for much and every little bit will help to preserve this classic peice of automotive culture.  I'll also be printing out the names of anyone who donates and placing the names inside the car so that I can be thankful for those who helped my dream.  The link to my account is:

XXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you in advance, and if you cant donate, even sharing this will help. 
Sincerely,
Jordan R.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While your project is enviable we don't ask for handouts here. If we start it would never stop and eventually someone will get hurt. (everyone wants something for nothing these days) Get education, become CEO, buy anything you like. Anyone wishing to help, p/m Jordan.

• Like 2